Data identifying the owner of the website
In compliance with the duty of information stipulated in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, United Clean Safe, SL and as owner of the web site unitedcleansafe.es proceeds to communicate the identification data required by the aforementioned rule.
- Company name: United Clean Safe, S.L.
- Registered office: C/ Flora Tristán, 17-19, P. I. Els Mollons, 46970 Alacuás (Valencia)
- CIF: B-40590085
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Phone number: (+34) 961 02 45 85
- Page, domain unitedcleansafe.es which is made available to Internet Users.
- User, natural or legal person using or browsing the Site.
- Content, are the pages that make up the entire domain unitedcleansafe.es which make up the information and services that United Clean Safe, S.L. makes available to Internet users. They contain messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any kind of material contained in the Page.
- Hyperlink, technique by which a User can browse different pages of the Web, or the Internet, with a simple click on the text, icon, button or indicative that contains the link.
- Cookies, technical means for the "traceability" and monitoring of browsing on websites. They are small text files that are written on the User's computer. This method has implications on privacy, so United Clean Safe, S.L. will give appropriate and reliable notice of their use at the time they are implemented on the Page.
The simple and mere use of the Site grants the condition of user of the Site, whether an individual or a legal entity, and obligatorily implies the complete, full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the clauses and general conditions included in the Legal Notice. If the User does not agree with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, he/she shall refrain from using the Site.
This Legal Notice is subject to changes and updates so that the version published by United Clean Safe, S.L. may be different each time the User accesses the Portal. Therefore, the User must read the Legal Notice each and every time he/she accesses the Page.
Through the Site, United Clean Safe, S.L. provides Users with access to and use of various Contents published on the Internet by United Clean Safe, S.L. or by authorised third parties.
The User is obliged and undertakes to use the Site and the Contents in accordance with the legislation in force, the Legal Notice, and any other notice or instructions made known to him/her, either by means of this legal notice or in any other place within the Contents that make up the Site, as well as with the generally accepted rules of coexistence, morality and good customs.
To this effect, the User is obliged and undertakes NOT to use any of the Contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the Contents, computer equipment or documents, files and all types of content stored in any computer equipment owned or contracted by United Clean Safe, S. L., other Users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
The User undertakes and undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained on the Site, such as information, texts, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, logos, brands, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which he/she has access as a User of the Site, without this list being exhaustive in nature.
Furthermore, in accordance with the foregoing, the User may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the written and explicit authorisation of United Clean Safe, S. L., which is the owner of the corresponding rights, or unless this is legally permitted.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other data identifying the reservation of rights of United Clean Safe, S. L. or its owners, the fingerprints and/or digital identifiers, or any other technical means established for their recognition.
- The User must abstain from obtaining or even attempting to obtain the Contents by using means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the web pages where the Contents are found or, in general, those which are normally used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Page and/or the Contents.
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Page are the property of United Clean Safe, S.L. or, where appropriate, of third parties who have authorised their use, without it being understood that the use or access to the Portal and/or the Contents attributes to the User any right over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs, and without it being understood that none of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist over the said Contents have been transferred to the User.
Likewise, the Contents are the intellectual property of United Clean Safe, S.L. or of third parties where appropriate, therefore, the Intellectual Property rights are the property of United Clean Safe, S.L. or of third parties who have authorised their use, who have the exclusive rights to exploit them in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
The unauthorised use of the information contained in this website, as well as any breach of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of United Clean Safe, S.L. or of third parties included in the Page that have transferred content will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
Persons intending to establish hyperlinks between their website and the Site must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- Prior authorisation will not be necessary when the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but may not reproduce it in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal authorisation in writing from United Clean Safe, S.L.
- No "frames" shall be created with the Web pages or on the Web pages of United Clean Safe, S.L.
- No false, inaccurate or offensive statements or indications shall be made about United Clean Safe, S.L., its directors, employees or collaborators, or the people who are related to the Page for any reason, or the Users of the Page, or the Contents supplied.
- It shall not be stated or implied that United Clean Safe, S.L. has authorised the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the Contents offered or made available on the web page on which the Hyperlink is established.
- The web page on which the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The web page on which the Hyperlink is established shall not contain information or content that is illicit, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor shall it contain content that is contrary to any third party rights.
United Clean Safe, S.L. does not guarantee the non-existence of interruptions or errors in access to the Page, its Contents, nor that it is up to date, although it will make its best efforts to avoid them, correct them or update them. Consequently, United Clean Safe, S.L. is not responsible for damages of any kind caused to the User as a result of failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the service of the Portal during the provision of the same or previously.
United Clean Safe, S.L. excludes, with the exceptions contemplated in the legislation in force, any liability for damages of any nature that may be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Page and the Contents, to the non-fulfilment of the expectation of usefulness that the users may have attributed to the Page and the Contents.
The function of the Hyperlinks that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other websites that contain information on the subject. These Hyperlinks do not constitute any suggestion or recommendation whatsoever.
United Clean Safe, S.L. is not responsible for the contents of these linked pages, the operation or usefulness of the hyperlinks or the result of these links, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), documents or user files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
Access to the Site does not imply any obligation on the part of United Clean Safe, S.L. to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It is up to the User, in any case, the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs, therefore, United Clean Safe, S.L. is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the service of the Page, nor for possible damage that may be caused to the computer system of the user or third parties (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in the same, as a result of the presence of a virus in the user's computer used to connect to the services and contents of the Web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same.
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided through the Site, United Clean Safe, S.L. makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and/or up-to-dateness of the Contents.
The information contained in the pages that make up this Portal is for informational, advisory, informative and advertising purposes only. In no case do they offer or have the character of a binding or contractual commitment.
All notifications and communications from United Clean Safe, S.L. to the User by any means shall be considered effective for all purposes.
The provision of the service of the Page and the Contents has, in principle, an indefinite duration. United Clean Safe, S.L. is nevertheless authorised to terminate or suspend the provision of the service of the Page and/or any of the Contents at any time. When reasonably possible, United Clean Safe, S.L. will give prior warning of the termination or suspension of the Page.
Protection of Personal Data
In accordance with Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament, the Provider undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security of the data collected, so as to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access.
For any questions that may arise regarding the interpretation, application and fulfilment of this Legal Notice, as well as any claims that may arise from its use, all the intervening parties submit themselves to the Judges and Courts of the Valencian Community, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
The parties submit, at their choice, to the courts and tribunals of the user's domicile for the resolution of conflicts, renouncing any other jurisdiction.
©2023 United Clean Safe, S.L. All copyrights reserved by international intellectual property laws and treaties. Copying, reproduction or dissemination, in whole or in part, by any means is expressly prohibited.
Do you have questions?
Don't doubt to get in touch with us through our contact
form or by calling us on our telephone number.